Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Challenge #54 - Use A Metal Embellishment

Hi Chicks!

Good to see you again on this lovely Tuesday evening! Hope you are doing fine and are in crafty mood wherever you are :))

We're having a longer challenge this time, due to summer holidays and hot weather :))
You have time until August 15th, 2015.

Our sponsor this time is again Bunny Zoe's Crafts, thank you so much, Nikki!





Theme for this challenge is

USE A METAL EMBELLISHMENT

I think this is pretty doable, isn't it? We are looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Below are the DT inspiration cards.

Have a wonderful summer!

Hugs
Ally and the Inky Chicks



Maritha








I forgot to send Henryka the updated challenge file so she still had an old theme... nevertheless, her card is too stunning not be shown ;) isn't it gorgeous?! Her blog is not working yet, so I linked you to her Facebook page. xoxo, Ally






5 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Such gorgeous DT inspiration! Thank you!!

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for such a fun challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations.
I'm not sure if my entry will count as I 'created' my metal embellishment rather than using a shop bought one. If it's not allowed please let me know and I will delete my entry Karen

Ally said...

everything's fine, Karen :) it counts :) Thanks so much for entering your card in our challenge!
xx, Ally

Susan Kennedy said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!! Everyone's coloring is just amazing! Love all the different designs!! Fantastic images used by everyone!! Amazing! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Andrea said...

wow what a stunning array of cards from the DT the work is amazing and the colouring awesome,I,m off to take a closer look at a few blogs after this.Thank you for a great challenge and the opportunity to take part .Even the link ups have posted some amazing creations so much talent is around Andrea x