Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Winner of challenge #74 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

Wowzers, so many gorgeous Halloween creations in our last challenge! Thanks so much for participating! We loved looking at them.

Okay, RandomOrg chose a winner an the dies will go to 


Huge congrats, Marianne! Please email me your address at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can send you the dies. Also you are welcome to grab the winner's badge from the sidebar for your blog.

Our Top 3 are (as always in no particular order):

Congrats from the team ladies. Please grab the Top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog.

See you later with our new challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

2 comments:

Marianne said...

What a lucky day!!! I was the winner for the challenge: Too cute to spook. I'm gonna grab the badge and gonna place it proudly on my blog.... email is already on the way. Thanks all and congrats to the Top 3 winners!!
Hugs,
Marianne

Jolanda Breedvelt said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the Top 3. All other winners congratulations!
Jolanda xx